Saturday 30 July 2011

Paul and Hanna's Golden Circle bicycle tour

Hannah and I departed for pastures blue and in Iceland we found a place uniquely beautiful and diverse. We had travelled independently as we usually do but had prebooked a few bits such as whale watching and snorkelling. One thing that caught our eye though was the opportunity to go on a cycling tour of The Golden Circle, having heard of the way people can be shepherded through the key sites a bit too quickly we wanted to see things a little more closely and with the wind between our … Well you get the picture.

Paul's blog about Reykjavik Bike Tours - Iceland biking with Reykjavik Bike Tours

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Iceland, but I have done a fair bit of travelling with my folding bike - I always prefer to take my own over renting and tours, because I know I'll be on a good bike, and I can go where I want when I want.

    ReplyDelete

Reykjavik Bike Tour

Reykjavik Bike Tour
Click on the picture for information on bicycle tours in Iceland